This is what life is about, smooth ocean sounds, cool breeze and warm nights on a beach that pretty much is all ours. Dominical is an undiscovered paradise, and we've got it all set up for you. Not only will you be surrounded by bad ass people the whole time, we've got a full itinerary of action packed days to make you realize how many pleasure there really are in life, while at the same time chill out from that winter we are gonna leave behind! Get ready to have the time of your life, learn to surf, meditate on how beautiful your life is and grub some of the most pleasurable foods ever!
6 Days / 5 Nights Accommodations
Liberia International Airport transfers to and from Playa Maderas, Nicaragua.
5 Yoga classes
3 Surf Lessons
4 Morning Beach Bootcamps
Breakfast + Smoothies every morning by Salud
3 Nights of Salud Dinner + Cocktails
1 Night of Dinner in town on us!!!
Beer, as much as you can drink... (please don't test it)
SYB Dominical Tank Top
Photos + Videos from Retreat
1 Dinners in Town
Optional Adventure Day Activities:
Gratuity during your stay
Travel Insurance (optional)
- Bedroom 1: 1 king Ocean View; Mini bar, living area, patios, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: 2 queen Ocean View; In suite bath, double sinks, patio and terrace
- Bedroom 3: 1 king Ocean View; Mini bar, living area, patios & outdoor shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 queen Ocean View; In Suite Bath, double sinks, patio, terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 queen In Suite Bath, double sink, patio, terrace, jungle views
- Bedroom 6: 1 king Ocean & jungle view; In-suite bath, outdoor shower, mini bar
- Bedroom 7: 2 queen Jungle view; In Suite Bath, double sinks, patios and terrace
- Bedroom 8: 1 queen Club House Villa; In suite bath, ocean and jungle views
- Bedroom 9: 2 twin/ single Ocean and Jungle views: Located Club House Villa 2nd floor
We'll fly into San Jose Airport, Costa Rica where a party bus will be waiting to take us up and through Costa Ria to our destination. We'll jump in the water, say hello to each other and the environment and do a lil sunset yoga session if there is time.
Location Location Location! Playa Hermosa, Bahia Ballena. Located on the cliffs of 'Whales Coast." 9 unique suites, SYB staff and access to several waterfalls on the 36 acre of dramatic landscape covered in thick forest plunging down to a sandy coastline of deserted and quiet beaches.
Enjoy the wildlife that surrounds our SYB Villla with over 400 acres of dedicated wild life sanctuary home to several troops of monkeys and exotic birds. Stroll through the gardens take in the Kaleidoscope of tropical flowers or check out our resident sloth from your terrace.
The house features a spa, 2 yoga platform terrace, one large bar, spacious dining area, and a huge ass infinity edge pool for epic Instagram photos.
Surf! Surfing is not required, but we know you wanna. We will have lessons right on the beach, and if you decide to paddle out, we've got your back... even through those few inevitable wipe outs. If you're coming from NYC, simply keeping your feet in the sand might even be enough of a satisfaction. There will also be plenty of other activities like cruising on a boat, snorkeling, beach running, horseback riding, and straight pool side chillin'.
Yoga! In such a calming, serene environment like Dominical, yoga sessions will give you a renewed sense of perspective and peace. Sunset yoga, recovery yoga, and sweaty yoga are all on our list. Don't worry if you have never practiced before - what better place to learn?!
As a break from the zen, there will be early morning SYB-style bootcamps in the form of friendly-competition beach games - followed by protein shakes and breakfasts. Which leads us to...
Food! Four dinners will be provided by our very own private chef and the other two we'll enjoy out at the local restaurants. Eddie Larios is the owner of a Latin Restaurant in SoHo called Salud, he is curating the food himself for every meal we have.
Beer! And of course, there will be partying. Staying true to our 10 commandments, our days are a cycle of detox-to-retox because hell, we're on VACATION. We're here to have a damn good time, not take ourselves too seriously, and leave feeling renewed in body AND spirit.
This is a trip to make all you friends super jealous, but its not about them, its about you - so come enjoy your life!
OUR ACCOMMODATIONS IN DOMINICAL
- A $400 deposit is due to confirm your reservation.
- If you purchase a deposit, your second half payment will be due 2 weeks before retreat start date.
- Your down payment is non-refundable or transferable.