Come Bike/Yoga/Beer for a cause!!!!!
The Wahine Project has formed a team of women surfers, photographers, and ocean lovers that are heading to Cuba to share what they love and help build a sustainable surf community for the local women! Surfing is all about community, and we can't share the stoke with out you!! Come join us for a fun filled afternoon of Coastal Bikeing, Surf Yoga Beer Yoga, and Karl Strauss Brewing Company Beer and be part of the wave towards sustainable surfing for women in Cuba!!
- 9:30am: 10 mile coastal bike ride from Fletcher Cove Beach Park to Karl Strauss Brewing Company. $20 bike registration gets you a 1Bag1World re-usable swag bag and raffle ticket for ocean-friendly fun and and a sick KarlStrauss bike jersey!
- 12:30pm: Yoga to live music with Surf Yoga Beer at the brewery
- 1:30-4pm: Karl Strauss Brewing Company brews, food, live
- music, Resurf community surf art, silent auction, and lots of great ocean friendly swag to win!
- Karl Strauss Yoga/Beer Entry Cost: FREE!!!
- Donations: bring your used wavestorms, boards, bags, wetsuits, rashgards, fins, hand planks, flippers, gopros...basically anything surf...and let them be given a new life for wahine's locally and globally!
Cant make it? No worries! Go to the Wahine Project fundraiser site to make your donation now! Every donation gets doiubled until December 30!https://www.crowdrise.com/globalwahinewomenres/fundraiser/thewahineprojectinc
Huge thanks to Hippo Sweat Matuse, Inc.Mitch's Surf Shop VuoriBike the CoastEVRBOTTLERECOVER Shakti Rising Karl Strauss Brewing Company Sail Jada Charters Vivacious Dish Amanda Whitworth, Cong Nguyen Cat Chiu Phillips Red Star Productions Kat Carney Photographyand Danielle Elizabeth for raffle prize and silent auction donations to support the cause!
Natalie Small, the Wahine Project SD co-ordinator is embarking on an 8 day bike ride down the coast from the Wahine Project head quarters in Monterey to conduct community beach clean ups and raise the funds needed to spread the Wahine stoke to San Diego and beyond! We invite our San diego community to join us for the final leg of the bike ride from Cardiff to the Pacific Beach Karl Strauss Brewing Company where we will be greated with fresh beats, cold brews and grub, Surf Yoga Beer yoga session, interactive community art withresident plastic artist Cat Chiu Phillips, silent auction of some local ocean inspried art, and tons of raffle prizes to help us all elimiate our plastic footprint and save our seas!!!
Follow 1Bag1World on facebook, @1bag1World_women on instagram, and our blogg at onebagoneworld.com and see how your donations will help spread the stoke and restore beauty to women and waves!