Running in the fall is an amazing time to take in that fresh air and fall foliage. So show off those warm leggings and beanies, because it's time to experience a meditative exercise in some of our favorite NYC running spots. Check it out!
CENTRAL PARK'S RESERVOIR LOOP
Located in the center of the park, from 85th to 96th street.
- Loop is 1.58 miles long, so take as many loops as you want.
Central Park Reservoir Loop
FORT GREENE PARK
- Located in Brooklyn, offers several different running loops depending on what you want.
- Also has basketball courts, tennis courts and outdoor workout equipment if you want to shred up a six pack like our founder.
Fort Greene Loop
NEW YORK BOTANICAL GARDENS
A bit of a trek north, located in the Bronx, but worth it if you love woodsy trails and beautiful flowers.
- Opens early for runners, so between 6 am and 10 am the gardens are private, just you and nature.
- Scenic routes make you forget you're still in the city.
New York Botanical Gardens
HUDSON RIVER PARK
- Great views of the Statue of Liberty, the Intrepid, and fall foliage.
- The path runs from the tip of Manhattan to 59th street, so hop on and off as you see fit.
- Several places to stop along the way, including dog parks, batting cages, and tennis courts.
SurfYogaBeer Run Club will be back in May 2017.
Posted on Wed 26 Oct 2016